Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Here is my project car. It is a '69 Chevelle. I found a car for that I can use for parts to fix this one up until I can afford to get the motor that I want. Maybe I can sweet talk my DB into helping me out. :~) Work on the car that is....Notice the cat in the foreground...That's Tabby. We inherited her from my DB and his wife when they had to move into a smaller place. She is around 10 years old. My nickname for her is Slobber Puss. When you pet her she starts purring and slobbers all over you.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwesome! I wish the bomb in my yard was a Chevelle. That's so cool. Oh yes promise your brother anything....lol
    SlobberPuss...that's so funny!!! She looks a darling. Poor old thing.
    Hey you have logs like mine. And is that your woods ???? I'd love it. Cute shed too.
    Sweet about the car.

    ReplyDelete