This is my first attempt at making a log cabin quilt. It's pieced together in the Strike of Lightening pattern. I still have to purchase some fabric for the border. Just have to figure out what would look the best. Decisions! Decisions!
That looks like it is going to be another WOW. What a tease to not show the full quilt until it is finished. I sure do like those colours. How did you choose the paler ones to go with it? I find it difficult to choose fabrics to go with each other.Mmmmmmmmmmmm difficult choice to find just the right border. I would wait until you find just the right one. Never had the nerve to try a log cabin myself. Just lovely Laurie. Shirley
I took a quilting class. I had a little help even though I chose most of them. You need light and dark fabrics to make a log cabin. Thanks, you are too kind.
That looks like it is going to be another WOW. What a tease to not show the full quilt until it is finished. I sure do like those colours. How did you choose the paler ones to go with it? I find it difficult to choose fabrics to go with each other.Mmmmmmmmmmmm difficult choice to find just the right border. I would wait until you find just the right one. Never had the nerve to try a log cabin myself. Just lovely Laurie.
ReplyDeleteShirley
I took a quilting class. I had a little help even though I chose most of them. You need light and dark fabrics to make a log cabin. Thanks, you are too kind.
ReplyDelete