Just wanted to say hi to all of you who stop here at one time or another.....It's been a little hectic around here with relatives being in and out of the hospital and the work hours. Speaking of work....this going to be short and sweet. Gotta go and put in a few hours tonight. hahahaha
Dad is in rehab. Sad to say, but he won't be able to go back to his house. He would have to have full time care. He can't walk even with a walker. He is too weak.
Pops, my SO's step-dad just had outpatient surgery and is recovering from that. Hopefully, he will get to retire like he was planning on doing after he is released by the doctor's.
I'm off tomorrow and it will be a partial day of working in the garden at Ray's folks house. The garden spot has been plowed twice by one of the neighbors and all it needs is some work to get the nasty bermuda grass out of it. That kind of grass is something that you don't want in your flowerbeds nor your garden. It likes to try and take over.
Have to work this weekend and then I'll be off Monday. Time to do some work around here. The shed needs rearranged....again. The yard needs mowed and the leaves removed from the flowerbeds.
I stuffed my little baggie filled with thread and the forever BP block that I am working on in my work bag. LOL!!! One of these days I'll manage to get it finished. HA! Might even get to work on it tonight when it's lunch time. Gotta have something to do for and hour. :~)
I'll post some pics of different things that I made last year and some pics of the scenery around here when I get a chance. It helps that I can plug the camera into my laptop. Yay!!!!
You guys take care and may you have a wonderful year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment