Saturday, June 26, 2010
Finally!!!
....I finally got my batik Bear Paw uploaded. It's been finished for a little while. There's just not enough time in the day to do everything. :~( My two days off work were busy ones. Had to do lots of running around. Went to the used book store, The Rabbit's Lair, had the oil changed in my car, went to my dad's house and gave my son and his lovely girlfriend a desk and small night stand with the lamp that was on it, took it to his apartment for him, and went grocery shopping. Forgot...I did some laundry too. Wasn't going to go anywhere yesterday, but had to go and get some food that I had forgotten the day before.
Yesterday, my plans were to sit on my bum and read lots of posts on the quilting forum that I belong to, but that didn't happen. I spent a majority of the day cooking and making a variety of salads. This food should last us for several days since I really don't care to cook when I get home around midnight or so from work. This will give the M.O.M. something to eat since he's not much of a cook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Laurie,
ReplyDeleteYour Bear Paw block is absolutely gorgeous. I just love the fabrics and the way the paws go with the background fabric. Beautiful. Don't know where you found the time to get it done. I have been sewing down the stems of the applique flowers on the Chelsea wallhanging..Fasset ...that I am working on. Ignoring the housework too.
Hi Laurie ~ Love your batik Bear Paw. I see Sadia has been here too - lol. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete