I took this picture for inspiration on making my cousins quilt. I have a few pieces cut and sewn. Forgot where I put the material for her quilt. That's bad. I saw it the other day and forget where I saw it. LOL!!! I was going to blame it on getting older, but right now I have so many things going on. Plus, my work schedule is so crazy. I don't know if I'm coming or going. grrrr!!! One of these days things will settle down. Ha!
![]() |
| What eye candy this quilt was in person! |
![]() |
| Loved this one...saw hummingbird checking out my purple irises the other day. Made some sugar water for the birds and got the feeder hung today. Can't wait to see the hummers come. |
![]() |
| Another pretty Oriental quilt. |
![]() |
| I thought this one was cute. Notice the headline on the quilt. LOL!!! |
![]() |
| How funny! |
![]() |
| I just love seeing all the pretty birds. On a closer view this one looked like the birds were done in needlepoint. |
![]() |
| A quilt inspector. :~) |
![]() |
| A lovely batik quilt with enchinacea flowers. |
![]() |
| Pretty flowers |
![]() |
| Another cat quilt. |
![]() |
| Here kitty, kitty... |













So many beautiful quilts. I wish I could have gone with you. I would have laughed out loud at that pussy cat clinging to the quilt. lol. I really loved that hanging basket of flowers with the bird. I would love to have seen the oriental quilt. Lucky you to see them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pics, Laurie.
Shirley
You are quite welcome, Shirley. There were so many beautiful quilts. I forgot my camera and had to rely on my phone to take pictures, so, I couldn't take very many pictures. Wished you could have been there too.
ReplyDelete