Sunday, August 4, 2013

Rain, rain, go away.....

I'm just kidding!!!  LOL!!!  I love the rain even though I get tired of it after a few days.  It's just spitting outside for now.  Hope it waits until after I get to work before it downpours.

I got up early this morning and finished the hst's for the Flyfoot block.  The results of having insomnia.  It's one of the blocks for the batik quilt that I'm handpiecing.  I started the batik quilt at the same time as I as the CW quilt along with some really nice ladies on a quilting forum.  I'm way behind.  Try a couple of years or so behind.  As I always say, better late than never!


Here's another flower for the baby quilt.


The pattern called it a round flower.  I think that it looks a little like a rose.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment