Friday, April 4, 2014

Another UFO Marked Off the List


Whew!!!  Finished at last!  


This purse is an adaption of a small purse or clutch that I saw several years ago.  The body is all one piece only much bigger than the original.  I made the sides and straps all one piece.  I added a lining using my favorite kind of fabric....batiks.


Love this fabric.  It really goes well with the yarn that was used for the shell.  I cut some strips from some left over fabric and made a flower.


Whoa....that picture didn't take too well.  I don't use my sewing machine that much.  Forgot how to make a gathering stitch.  The flower took a bit to make.  The leaves are from another project that I really need to get finished.  Looks like I'll have to make some more leaves.  LOL!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Laurie, loving the colors & texture to the yarn...you do nice work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debra. It was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete