Yaayyy!!!! I got to watch my grandson for a couple of nights while he and his momma came up to visit. Poor guy was tuckered out. Diablo, the cat, doesn't like kids. He didn't want much to do with my two until they got older. It was so fun to watch Abel try and walk or crawl and chase Diablo around. Oh, the laughter we had those two nights. Gramps shot this picture in the dark with only a flash and light from over the kitchen stove. Diablo was pretty brave when Abel was sleeping. I think that deep down he really likes kids or he wouldn't keep coming back to them. :~)

What an absolute darling! How lovely for you to have daughter and grandson visit. I am really looking forward to being a grandma. Hope they don't live too far away. lol it must have been so funny seeing Abel try to 'communicate' with Diablo. And doesn't Abel's quilt look good.
ReplyDeleteSadia