You'll need a little bit of hamburger. I didn't want much in this soup so I stole some out of the HB that I was cooking for his spaghetti. Shhhhh, don't tell him. You'll need:
hamburger
5 or 6 lg. potatoes peeled and chunked
1/2 of a medium chopped
1 celery stalk chopped
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 can condensed milk
water
salt
pepper
5 or 6 lg. potatoes peeled and chunked
1/2 of a medium chopped
1 celery stalk chopped
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 can condensed milk
water
salt
pepper
Boil potatoes until tender and drain. In the meantime, you will need to brown the hamburger along with the onions and celery. Oops, forgot, I added garlic powder to the brown meatlike substance while it was cooking. Drain. Hopefully, you cooked either the meat or the potatoes in a big pot. It will save you on having to do lots dishes. I don't know about you but doing dishes aren't number one on my list. Don't worry I did the dishes afterwards.
Put the potatoes and hamburger mixture in the pot. Add the soup, milk, and 1 can(12 oz.) of water. I use the can that the milk was in for the water. It equals 1 1/2 cups of water if you don't use canned milk. Salt and pepper to taste. Heat thoroughly....Enjoy!!!
Note***You can substitute whatever kind of milk that you normally use for the canned milk. I like the creamy taste that canned milk gives the soup. You might be able to substitute Velveeta for the canned soup. Don't know how that would taste. Never tried it yet.
Put the potatoes and hamburger mixture in the pot. Add the soup, milk, and 1 can(12 oz.) of water. I use the can that the milk was in for the water. It equals 1 1/2 cups of water if you don't use canned milk. Salt and pepper to taste. Heat thoroughly....Enjoy!!!
Note***You can substitute whatever kind of milk that you normally use for the canned milk. I like the creamy taste that canned milk gives the soup. You might be able to substitute Velveeta for the canned soup. Don't know how that would taste. Never tried it yet.
Right got everything to do this one this week. I am going to use kangaroo meat. We tried it last week and it is very nice. Tasty. Lots of cattle are grain fed now and it is good to try something that still eats grass and doing our bit to keep down the overwhelming pest numbers that kangaroo have become.
ReplyDelete