Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby Quilt


This a baby quilt that I am currently working on.  The top is done except for the cat that I'm going to be appliqueing in the center of the quilt.  It will be out of the same material as the border.  The camera doesn't show the true color of the border.  It is light yellow with polka dots that match the rest of the quilt.  This quilt is approximately 35" x 35".  I have 2 more of these to make plus one for my son and his wife.  =)

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty. I love the colours. That is a very nice simple design with a twist. I had to pack up my quilt fabrics while I look at fixing up my pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shirley. Sorry to hear that you had to pack up your quilt fabrics. Hope your quilting withdrawals aren't severe. LOL!!! Good luck with the pantry.

    ReplyDelete