Sunday, April 1, 2012

UFO's

This is a list of my Unfinished Objects.  Not Unidentified Flying Objects.  The only way it would be an Unidentified Flying Object is if I were to throw a foreign object across the room in frustration.  LOL!!!

This list looks a little overwhelming....don't shake your head.  I get in my funks and don't feel like doing much of anything.  I've been real good about not getting in a funk in the last few months. BTW, there's still quite a bit of time to either put a big dent in it or get all done (as long as I don't get off on another tangent and start something else which I am prone to do).  =)

  1. JD's baby quilt
  2. Brit's lap quilt
  3. king sized afghan
  4. blue/green afghan
  5. cat/dog cross stitch
  6. foot print baby quilt
  7. Indian wallhanging
  8. Log Cabin
  9. cat quilt
  10. JD's car quilt
  11. reindeer quilt
  12. sock doily
  13. pumpkin punch needle
  14. CW quilt
  15. Batik quilt
  16. 2007 shop quilt
  17. D9P  Oriental quilt
  18. Pickle Dish quilt
  19. Parrot wallhanging
  20. Flower cross stitch
  21. tablerunner/placemats
  22. fall wall quilt  (not sure what this one is, but I guess that I will come across it one of these days)
  23. Connie's quilt
  24. Hazel's baby quilt
  25. afghan for Hazel
  26. quilted jacket
  27. fuschia crocheted purse

No comments:

Post a Comment