Friday, June 8, 2012

Like I Need More.....

Okay, so I couldn't resist.  I started another project.  It is a rug for my granddaughter's room.  It is going to be in black and hot pink to go with everything in her room.  Such a princess she is.  =)

For my grandson, it will be either black and blue or black and red.  I'm leaning toward black and red.  He really loves the cartoon "Cars" and wishes that I had "Cars 2".  One of these days.....

I can take these projects to work with me and work on them during my lunch hour.  At home other projects will take precedence.

Speaking of undertaking more projects....I got this crazy idea to reconstruct all of my flowerbeds while I was cleaning out the upper three beds.  Some textured blocks, some landscape fabric, some organic compost mixed with top soil a little hard work and viola!  Some new flower beds!

Note to self*  get the old man to make me a small sifter to shake the dirt from the compost pile.  Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment