Okay, so there's not much to see. Actually, there is, but the pics are on my cell phone. I tried following the pattern. That didn't work. =( It's been years since I've knitted and my hands just can't get the hang of knitting and purling with three strands of yarn. Soooooo, I changed the pattern to just knitting. =) Much better!!!
I am almost totally right handed. There are muscles in my left hand that don't get used that much. Found that out when I started working on this rug. Each day gets a little bit easier, but I think that I will save the k n p for just one strand of yarn.
The blanket you see in the background is one that dad bought for me when I was 9 years old. The binding has long been gone. I decided one day to add a crocheted edge to the blanket on both ends. Right now it is a work in progress. It also has a hole that someone's dog chewed in it years ago.
I could throw the blanket out and make some different, but, crazy as it seems, there is sentimental value in the blanket. My late sis and I both got one just after mom passed away. I'm the only one who still had mine after all these years.
It's soft and warm to a point.....
No comments:
Post a Comment