Ok, so I'm starting to knit again. Like I really needed to start another project! LOL!!!
The pattern is by Lily Sugar'n Cream. It's called "Simple Stripe Rug". I found it at FavCrafts.com. This rug is going to be for our kitchen.
Casting on was hard to do. The pattern calls for 3 strands of yarn. This wasn't your simple casting on stitch. The reason being is because I am trying to keep it from getting all wonky from use.
I'm not going to be including the stripes in this one. It is just going to be the variegated yarn that you see. Not sure if I want to add the fringe either. Fringes collect hair and other junk in the wash. Yuck!
I'll keep you posted as I work on the rug. Now I'm off to working on other things.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment