Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Something Different for Thanksgiving....

We get tired of turkey before we eat the whole bird.  This year I am going to try something different.  I found some turkey cutlets at the store where I work.  My plans are to make a Turkey Cordon Bleu of sorts...I like to come up something different.  I get tired of eating the same thing over and over. 

Here's what's on the menu Friday at our house.  Nope, that's not a mistake.  I'm going to spend time with my kids after I get off work on Thursday and the S.O.'s parents Friday morning.  Grumpy is going to stay at home.  He's not too sociable....I still love him though.  =)

Now for the menu....

New turkey recipe that I'm going to create on Black Friday
Frozen turkey with gravy for him(that's what he wants)
Stuffing
Candied Yams
Green Beans
King's Hawaiian dinner rolls
Pumpkin pie
Pecan pie ala mode








No comments:

Post a Comment