Friday, September 6, 2013

Yard Sale Find

Had an awesome time with my son, his family, and his granny today.  My son informed me that he was kidnapping me this morning.  They took us to a casino in Oklahoma after we stopped and got their granny.  We ate at the restaurant that has a buffet.  I do believe that I will be going back to eat there every so often.  

We played a few games and then headed home.  My son decided to stop at some garage sales because his granny likes going to them.  She likes looking for stuff for her yard.  I normally don't go to yard sales.  I don't need any clothes nor do I need any nick knacks for the house.  We have no room!!!   I did find this glass plate for $.50. 

 



I couldn't pass it up.  It's a pretty plate.  I like putting candles in or on different things.  I have a candle in a basket.  Of course I don't light the candle.  I like how it looks. 
Now to find a smaller candle that will fit right in the center of the plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment