I'm listening to the birds sing as I sit here in my recliner this evening. There is an occasional crow from someone's rooster. I love listening to the birds sing.
So glad that we live out in the country. There's not as much traffic as there is in town out here.
The weather has been pretty decent. We haven't had to turn the ac's on yet. Open the windows and turn the ceiling fans on. My kind of weather.
I'll have to try and post a picture of the progress on my current project later. The picture is taking too long to upload.
Hope you all have a good weekend.
You & me both..sometimes I take my morning coffee and go sit on the front or back steps at about 5:00 a.m. the birds are magical to listen to...love to watch the sunrise too..best time of day....
ReplyDeleteLove to see the sunrise too. Can't see it from our house though. Have to agree that it is the best time of day.
ReplyDelete