Monday, May 5, 2014

This Years Plants

I love flowers!!!!  I try to plant at least one or two different kinds of flowers every year.  Perennials are the best.  They come back every year.  Here's what I've planted, so far, this year. 

 Garnet Glow Calla Lily
 

 Gaura Perky Pink

 Coreopsis Ruby Jewel

 Muhlgrass

 Aptenia

Aptenia

Ok, so, I planted more than just one or two flowering plants this year.  I couldn't resist the pretty flowers.  LOL!!!!  I have two different kinds of Marigolds that I need to get into pots and there is the two different kinds of Lavender seeds that I need to get sprouted.  I love Lavender.  It smells so good.

1 comment:

  1. Never apologize for your love of Nature & Mother Earth.....Love your Rock Garden, great choices of Perennials...It's so fun to see them get bigger year after year...I just bought some Marigolds yesterday! to plant alongside the tomatoes to keep pests & bugs away...I do it every year, really does make a difference...Happy Gardening Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete