Sunday, July 5, 2009

What's Up With That?

What is it with cats and clean laundry? Throw some clean laundry on the bed, turn your back, go back to fold it, and their is your cat right in the middle of it. Go to put fresh sheets and blankets on the bed and the cat is right in the middle of it thinking it's a game chasing around like he is a kitten and not the 12 year old that he is. I know what it is. He is just trying to help momma and make her life easier. LOL!!!! Diablo hardly moved a bit when I pulled out a piece of clothing to fold up. He pretty much stayed there until I was down to folding the last piece of laundry. Didn't even get a peep out of him. He tends to get a wee bit grumpy if you go and disturb him. You have to talk to him as if he were a kid. Boy will I miss him when he is gone. He's a momma's cat. ;~)

1 comment:

  1. Diablo is wonderful. Lol dont they just love the laundry. The two little girls like nothing better. Except maybe my bed.

    ReplyDelete