Saturday, August 22, 2009

2007 Shop Hop Quilt



This is a quilt that I am currently working on besides the blocks for the CW BOM....SORT OF quilts. Each block is from a different shop. The one on the left has all of the fabric that came with the pattern. The one one the right is a little bit different then what the original block was supposed to be. It was supposed to be a peach in the center with the focus fabric. Had an oops that will be used in a scrappy quilt at a later date. The peach fabric was exchanged for a light aqua colored fabric. IMHO I think that it works better. They are both HP.

2 comments:

  1. OOOhhh these are nice Laurie. I love the colours and the way you have mixed them. You sure are getting plenty of practise with BOMs at the moment. Cool...you get to end up with great blocks and maybe a quilt at the end of it. It is a great way to do quilts...loads of encouragement. You should show them off on handpiecing or the CW BOM as well. Inspiration.
    Thanks for sharing here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blocks - can't wait to see the finished quilt. Fantastic colors.

    ReplyDelete