Saturday, August 22, 2009

Little Bandits




Mama and her two babies come up on the porch to raid the cat food in the evenings. Heard them out there one evening and opened the door. One of them came up to the door. I shut the door so that I could go and get the camera to take some video of them if they were still out there. Had to be careful so the coon couldn't get in or the cat couldn't get out. It didn't take long for the coons run off quickly. You can barely see one of them in the tree at the end of a video. You have to look closely or you will miss it.

1 comment:

  1. Cheeky little things! We don't have any coons here in Australia but do have possums which do the same thing. Not many around anymore though. Sometimes they run around on the roof. What a racket. If they get inside a roof their pee is AWFUL. These guys sure are cute though. Would they be dangerous for the cat...or the other way round? These ones sure look well fed. lol I really enjoyed this little vid.

    ReplyDelete