Monday, September 7, 2009

Rocks, rocks, and more rocks


This is just some of the rocks that have been uncovered as I go along and clear off unwanted vines and unwanted trees trying to get the front yard to resemble some order of decency. I've added to the two piles of rocks since the pictures were taken. At one time someone dumped some used bricks off along side the road and that has been added to the collection. And no....the beer can is not mine. LOL!!! The larger rocks are going to be used in flowerbeds and the smaller rocks are going to be used for filler or whatever else I can come up with. If you look closely, you can see rocks in the pic on the right along with vines. That has been cleared off since then.

2 comments:

  1. You sure have been busy Laurie. Lots of bending over and lifting there as well as pulling and thorns. Don't overdo the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just coveting your rocks. Wish I had some more.

    ReplyDelete