Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 4

Yesterday, I ate an apple for breakfast.  Went to town.  Found some bargains.  Had a late lunch.  6" meatball sub on a white sub bun(he won't eat the wheat) with 6 meatballs/Ragu spaghetti sauce(it's the garden combination kind), chopped olives, and 2 slices mozzerella cheese.  Throw in a few baby carrots on the side.  Yum!!!  Not the best of meals healthy wise even though there was a little of something from each food group sans the fruits.

Late lunch.  Late supper.  For supper it was a salad with a pre-chopped romaine salad, add two handfuls of baby spinach, some precooked fajita chicken, grated cheese, and ranch dressing.  I use Hidden Valley Ranch.  Most of the time it is the buttermilk flavor.  I don't care for the Kraft brand.  It doesn't taste as good to me.  I also like this kind that is made with yogurt.  You can usually find it in the produce area.  It's only around 60 calories +/- if you are counting your calories.  I'm not counting calories to lose weight. 

For dessert it was a chocolate covered cherry and a small glass of wine.

Jumped on the scales this morning.  170 pounds.  Another 3 pounds gone!  WOOHOO!!!

Ok, so, trying for 120 is a wee bit much for me.  I would settle for 130.  125 would be okay too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment